What does the program include?
- 1 year SF Tri Club membership, including coached track practice on Tuesday nights at Kezar Stadium and heavy discounts on coached triathlon-specific swim and spin sessions after the conclusion of 0-60
- 13-week training schedule with guidance on midweek and weekend workouts
- SF Tri Club-branded race top or bike jersey
- 3-month pass for our weekly coached, triathlon-specific spin classes
- Weekly group bike rides with fellow 0-60 participants, led by seasoned club members
- Access to all other tri club events, workouts, and community activities
- Camaraderie with like-minded athletes working towards the same goal mentorship of experienced triathletes social gatherings to get to know fellow members out of their spandex
- Clinics and coached practices to help you improve your swimming, biking, running, and transition skills, including open water swimming clinic, transition clinic, bike handling clinic, flat tire clinic, and a no-pressure mini-triathlon to practice your new skills
- Entry fees for your chosen race. You need to sign up for your chosen race directly with the race organizers.
- Go here to sign up for Half Moon Bay Tri, the 0-60 program target race (be sure to choose the Olympic distance race).